search

2019 Conference
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    LaTrecia Kasting
    Participant

Does anyone have any information on the 2019 Conference?

Anonymous

Hi LaTrecia!

The conference will be June 8, 2019 in Atlanta, GA at the Hilton Garden Inn. We will have more details soon- we are awaiting more presenters- would you be interested in being a presenter? If so- let us know! We would LOVE to have you!

LaTrecia Kasting
    Participant

Kimberly,

Thank you for the information. I understands CPNUG attempt to be fiscally responsible and put it with the AWHONN conference, but at my facility Conferences are split up among staff so someone else gets to go to the AWHONN if I go to the GE conference. With having a tight budget a one day conference would not be approved unless in state, so I was trying to see if the Clive/CPNUG conference was going to be any different. Surprised that I have not seen any information on it yet. Did they stop it? As far as being a presenter, thank you so much for the offer, but I am so part time at this job that I feel insufficient to instruct others.

Anonymous

The CPNUG has chosen to do our own conference- outside of CLIVE. In years past, the CPNUG has held their own one-day conference- then we joined CLIVE and realize that venue isn’t really for us as a membership. We are trying to partner now with GE and their L&D Education days and AWHONN to coordinate our conference as a “pre-con” for lack of a better term to the National AWHONN. Because GE/CPN is now a part of GE Healthcare and the MIC side (Panda warmers, Novii, etc.), we felt it was best for us to join them for conference.
    I hope that helps you understand the decision for a one-day…
    I can totally understand your hesitation with presenting, however, please consider it- we all have something to learn from each other!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.