- This event has passed.
CPNUG and GE Education Day
June 8 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm UTC+0
Are you going to AWHONN?
Join us first, for a day of education (CEU’s) and networking!
CPNUG and GE Healthcare are co-sponsoring an education day in Atlanta, GA on Saturday, June 8th.
- Location: Hilton Garden Inn Downtown Atlanta (special room rates are available)
- Time: 8:30am to 4:30pm *Sponsored networking event following conference
- Cost: $100 (CPNUG member)
$125 (non CPNUG member)
*payment for the conference will be managed directly through the CPNUG
There will be a variety of speakers with the opportunity to earn CEUs and an interactive hands-on lab available throughout the day. Lunch will be provided.
Two Step Registration
- Legal discussion: How to prepare for depositions
- Postpartum Hemorrhage and QBL discussion
- Labor and Delivery metrics and the benefits of collecting data
- Improving mobility in labor
- Interoperability best practices sharing
- Joint Commission: New perinatal care performance measures and certification
- Technical/IT overview for the Registered Nurse (RN)
- Tools to help prevent maternal morbidity/mortality
If you have questions, please reach out to Sharon.firstname.lastname@example.org.